Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
Once you first start noticing how often men will interrupt or talk over you if you’re a woman you can’t ever stop like every time i have a conversation with a man or participate in a class discussion i notice it and it’s honestly my biggest irritant
notice it and stop it. don’t let them talk over you. if they start, do not stop what you are saying and look them straight in the eye until they do. it should not be tolerated
how are girls even straight like girls look so pretty when they’re going down on you and their moans are so cute but hot as fuck at the same time and we have boobs like how are some of you not even a lil gay